Im sure most of the N73 user out there had encounter this problems before. This is the most annoying bug of N73, it shows "Memory full. Delete some data!" error and blocking you from opening sms, contact, application, games...almost everything.
This bug is cause by Nokia lifeblog which is a stupid application that nobody is using it. The bug was cause by two sources. a file named lifeblog.db and a process named LifeblogDBSERVER.exe. The problem is about huge file size of "lifeblog db" file in phones internal memory. Suddenly internal memory falls to 144k due to the large lifeblog.db file in c:\data\lifeblog\database\
The following tutorial will teach you solve this problem step by step, eliminate it once and for all.
First of all, you will need 2 software
JBak Taskman [freeware]
- Download and install both application on your phone
- Open jbtaskman and go to Tools > Processes and look for "LifeblogDBSERVER.exe" file and Terminate the process.
- Open X-plore and go to the configuration
Menu>tools>configuration Or by just pressing 0
Please make sure the following option is tick:
Select Show Hidden files
Select Show Romdrives
Select Show Ram drives
Select Show system files/Folders
now u can go to c:\data\lifeblog\database\ and delete lifeblog.db file to free memory.
- Now restart phone and repeat step 2
- Again go to c:\data\lifeblog\database\ and change the attributes of lifeblog.db file to 'hidden' and 'read only' using x-plore.
- Restart phone and search for LifeblogDBSERVER.exe using jbtaskman. hopefully it wont be there to cause any further troubles. ! !