First of all, make sure your N73 has the Nokia Map software. By Default, it is installed inside your phone. Check inside your N73 application folder>Maps for it. When you open your Nokia Map, it will not show any map.Don't panic, by default Nokia Map don't have any map in it's directory. You have to download it by yourselves.
If by any rare chance that you don't have the Nokia Map software, you can download it from Nokia Map 2.0. Install it on your phone.
If you already have the Nokia Map on your N73. Please continues...
- You will need a software call Nokia Map loader. Download it and install on your computer.
- After the installation, plug your N73 to your computer with the data cable. Choose PC Suite in your phone. Make sure your Nokia PC Suite detect it. Now you can open the newly install Nokia Map loader. You will see the GUI like below.
- From the list, choose the map you want to download. I want to download map of Malaysia, so i choose Asia>Malaysia and click on the "+" button besides Malaysia to add it into the list.
- After you have select all the map you want. Click on the Download button and wait for the process to finish.
- Ok, now you are done. Open your nokia map on your N73 and start to check your map. It will be available now! If you still find your Nokia map showing blank, try use the zoom in and out function. Cheer!
Ok, now you are done. From the nokia map loader, you may also download the voice of nokia map according to language of your preferences. Enjoy!
Please spend 1 sec to click on my ads as token of appreciation. Thanks :)