RSS
This blog is about my experience with N73. Im sharing softwares, themes, games, and every tips and tricks related to N73.

Sharing is caring, if you have any question or have something to share with me. Please email to n73diary@gmail.com

Monday, February 8, 2010

Street Soccer Evolved

After a long and busy week, finally i have little time to spend on my blog. Today I will introduce this nice street soccer game. In this game, there will be no rules, you will do whatever you need in order to win. Play with difference rival until the top. Try it!

Support all phone with 240x320 resolution
Download from rapidshare
Download from megaupload

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that attract others, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

    ReplyDelete