RSS
This blog is about my experience with N73. Im sharing softwares, themes, games, and every tips and tricks related to N73.

Sharing is caring, if you have any question or have something to share with me. Please email to n73diary@gmail.com

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Drift N Park

Today I'm introducing you this nice java game - Drift N Park. Are you a excellent driver? In this game, you will need to park the car into specific location by using the phone keyboard. The mission get more difficult by level with reverse parking, time constraint, avoid other cars ....etc.
Here some screen shot:















Suitable for all phone with 240x320 resolution
Try it, it's fun!
Download - multipleupload
Enjoy!
Please spend 1 sec to click on my ads as token of appreciation. Thanks :)

3 comments:

  1. I am extremely impressed along with your writing abilities, Thanks for this great share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very informative, keep posting such good articles, it really helps to know about things.

    ReplyDelete